    I think I'll have to save up some more and think about a 5900 Ultra next
    year.

    NDF

    NDF, Oct 20, 2003

  2. NDF

    Phil Guest

    You haven't learned any thing from this mistake yet !!! Why buy
    the 5900 when you can get the 9700 or 9800.

    Phil, Oct 20, 2003

  3. NDF

    Darthy Guest

    er... why not take back the card now... as shown.. 256mb video cards
    are a waste of money.

    $200 gets you a 5900 non ultra today, mail order. $300 a 5900Ultra
    (MSI - low noise, 28db).

    Darthy, Oct 21, 2003