    Which nvidia drivers would you recommend for this machine. I hesitate
    installing the last ones, don't know why.

    Have a nice day

    Bolooser55, Nov 5, 2012

  2. Bolooser55

    Paul Guest

    It's just possible, that Nvidia has stopped updating the 6200
    driver. So the last one is... the last one. I think the 6200
    got dropped for Windows 8. (In Windows 8, if your card is dropped,
    your screen resolution gets stuck at 1024x768.)

    Just try drivers as you normally would. Install, test, if you
    don't like it, uninstall and try an older one. Salt to taste...

    And if that's an AGP card, who knows when they last touched
    the code for it, in any case.

    Paul

    Paul, Nov 5, 2012

  3. Bolooser55