    rotor Guest

    Has anyone used or recently built a puter using this MoBo?
    Wondering if to buy as the equivelent Gigabyte model is Crap!!

    rotor, Oct 13, 2003

  2. rotor

    Rabramson1 Guest

    i have this motherboard....its rele good for the price believe me...i can
    overclock easily to past 200 mhz fsb....though it doesnt have all the bells
    and whistles like the abit nf7 or asus a7n8x deluxe
    its worth it

    rob

    Rabramson1, Oct 13, 2003

  3. rotor

    rotor Guest

    Thanks Mate!

    rotor, Oct 13, 2003
  4. rotor

    LeeB18509 Guest

    I like mine...

    LeeB18509, Oct 14, 2003
  5. rotor

    Jethro[AGHL] Guest

    Bought 2.
    One works, one DOA. Serial numbers off by just one digit. Hopefully a
    fluke. :-\

    Jethro[AGHL], Oct 14, 2003