    Promise controller to add the drive to the array?

    Any help much appreciated...
    Ric

    ric, Oct 16, 2003

  2. ric

    Eugene P. Guest

    Try an Arco DupliDisk. It is OS independent and does not require any
    device drivers. It is a true Hardware RAID solution. Check out this
    review http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=11807

    Eugene

    Eugene P., Oct 16, 2003

  3. ric

    Ric Guest

    Hi,
    Thanks, but this doesn't answer the question: has anyone used the onboard
    Promise controller to non-destructively alter an array?

    Ric

    Ric, Oct 16, 2003