    barton) and if it's worth to buy the mobile in a while and replace my 75
    euro 3000+
    Thanks for any advice guys,..

    Moods, Feb 23, 2005

  2. Moods

    Ed Light Guest

    If the 3000+ is a Winchester you won't feel the need for a mobile. They run
    very cool. Under cool'n'quiet, according to the amd dashboard, they run at
    1.1v under 50% cpu load.

    --
    Ed Light

    Smiley :-/
    MS Smiley :-\

    Send spam to the FTC at

    Thanks, robots.

    Ed Light, Feb 23, 2005

  3. Moods

    Ed Light Guest

    By the way, if you put a mobile in it won't have a heatshield and thus it
    will not be as high. So, a heatsink may contact the lip of the cpu socket
    and be held off or in inferior contact with the cpu. You may be able to file
    the lip down.

    --
    Ed Light

    Smiley :-/