    ATHLON 64-3800+ AND A WD 74G SATA 10K HDD AND 1 G (2 X 512 ) DDR DUAL
    CHANNEL PC3200 OR WILL 2 G (2 X 1G) WORK BETTER OR IS IT OVER KILL.

    GIZMO

    GIZMO, Mar 29, 2005

  2. GIZMO

    Gollum Guest

    Hi,

    Anandtech has a very complete test of SLI motherboards including the
    MSI ( which shared top honors with the DFI mb ).
    http://www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=2358&p=1

    I think the amount of memory you need depends upon the applications
    you are running. IMHO most people wouldn't notice any difference
    between 1 or 2 gig.

    Gollum

    Gollum, Mar 29, 2005

  3. GIZMO

    Folk Guest

    You need a new keyboard too....

    Folk, Mar 30, 2005
  4. GIZMO

    Ben Pope Guest

    Either that or he just thinks his problems are more important than
    everybody elses. What he doesn't realise is that 7 words into his
    question I gave up, 'cos it was horrible on the eyes.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Mar 31, 2005