    have suggested keyboard might cause this. If you have any suggestions
    please help.

    thanks

    Yukon, Jan 13, 2006

  2. Yukon

    Tom Lake Guest

    Try a PCI video card if you can find an old one.

    Tom Lake

    Tom Lake, Jan 14, 2006

  3. Yukon

    Yukon Guest

    Well I've figured out my problem but now don't know how to fix my
    problem. The MOBO is reading my CPU temps wrong. in core center its
    reading at a negative number and if i flash to old bios i can get into
    bios and it shows 218 degrees celsius. So something has to be wrong
    with my sensor. anyone know know any solution?? thanks

    Yukon, Jan 14, 2006
  4. Yukon

    DaveL Guest

    Don't trust monitoring software. What does the bios say with the newest
    bios installed? Could be the newer bios fixed a problem with temps showing
    incorrectly?

    DaveL

    DaveL, Jan 16, 2006