    Has anyone overclocked this setup yet higher than base 2.2ghz?
    Eager to hear what kind of overclocking this setup will take while remaining
    stable.

    Scotter, Dec 30, 2003

  2. Scotter

    Area512003 Guest

    I increased the multiplier to 12x200 to get 2.4 ghz.

    AMD64-FX51 OC'd at 2.4GHz (stock cooling 34c-idle, 42c-full throttle).
    512MB DDR ECC Registered Infineon Memory (OC'd timings 5,2,2,2).
    256MB Asus ATI Radeon 9800 XT OC'd @ 438/768 (stock cooling).
    7x80mm Fans inside.
    120GB HD.
    8GB HD (Backup drive).