    Kingston 3200 1GB x2
    Video card Radeon 9600??

    Any ideas on what the problem might be??????

    guyhaz, May 19, 2005

  2. guyhaz

    JamesT Guest

    What is your exact system configuration?

    I had this problem last time with K8T NEO2 when i tried to get 2x512
    MB Ram working in Dual-Channel. (1x in channel A, 1x in channel B).

    This does not work and the pc doesnt boot up.

    It will only work with both RAM in channel A.

    JamesT, May 19, 2005

  3. guyhaz

    JamesT Guest

    Also try to connect D-Bracket to get more information.

    JamesT, May 19, 2005
  4. guyhaz

    Gollum Guest

    On 18 May 2005 19:33:00 -0400,
    Is the BIOS version correct for your processor? If your SKU ends in
    "BI" you have a Winchester ( stepping D0 ) if it ends in "BP" you have
    a Venice ( stepping E3). I have heard that the Venice won't boot
    without the upgraded BIOS.

    HTH
    Gollum

    Gollum, May 19, 2005