    for the chipset/cpu drivers to enable corecentre to run since cpu fan runs
    at full without

    Nik

    NikV, Mar 5, 2005

  2. NikV

    Michael Paul Guest

    Am Sat, 5 Mar 2005 14:21:12 -0000 schrieb NikV:
    Hi,
    You may find chipset drivers on VIA website. Or you have to wait until that
    Windows is ready to market. Then there might be more drivers available if
    the HW manufacturers want.
    Core Center has its own drivers. So you'll have to wait until there is an
    update available, maybe on Xmas;-)

    Would enabling C'n'Q in BIOS help?
    Also I'm asking, what did you do in order to get the fans regulated by CC
    software. Up to now, I was not successful with that, but I have to mention
    that C'n'Q is enabled on my system.

    Michael

    Michael Paul, Mar 5, 2005

  3. NikV

    NikV Guest

    Actually due to a typo I was looking for drivers for a MSI K8T Neo-FIS2R
    which is a 754 socket board not as original title which I believe is a 939
    socket board.

    C&Q worked no problems in XP pro SP2 but will not install drivers for
    XP-pro 64 sp1, says not supported for this operating system.

    Found drivers for Via (hyperion) chipset I think but some were less up to
    date than those with Win 64 and realtek on board sound + nvidia drivers for
    6800 vid card so almost there !!!

    NikV, Mar 5, 2005