    gig memory module in slot 1 and slot 3. Is this right? The manual simply
    says to use slot 1 first. The pics show 1-3 and 2-4 combinations (I think).

    Thanks

    Eric, Nov 23, 2007

  2. Eric

    M. Ziegler Guest

    Slot 1 and 2. Dual Channel works with my K9N Neo V2.

    Michael

    M. Ziegler, Nov 23, 2007

  3. Eric

    Paul Guest

    If you don't like the information in your user manual, try
    running a benchmark program that measures memory bandwidth.
    Install DIMMs in 1 and 3. Test the bandwidth. Move DIMMs to 1 and 2.
    Retest and compare results. You'll soon be able to verify
    which config is the right one.

    Paul

    Paul, Nov 23, 2007