MSI KT6 Delta-LSR Info Please !!

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Rick, Nov 11, 2003.

  1. Rick

    Rick Guest

    Just a little help please !

    Putting together a new system for my wife and would like to know if
    this Mainboard is decent? I would like to use Windows 98SE and tried
    the ASUS A7N8X Deluxe that seemed to have IDE problems with 98SE.
    Finally gave up on it and sent it back.
    Thought I would stay away from the NForce2 for now.

    I dont plan on overclocking - this is what I will use:

    MSI KT6 Delta-LSR
    Windows 98SE
    WD 80 G HD
    AMD 2500+ Barton
    2 X Corsair CMX256A
    Radeon 9200 128DDR

    I have put a few systems together for my Grandkids but will confess
    that Im not an expert by any means.

    Thanks,
    Rick

    Rick, Nov 11, 2003