    2) Heat
    3) Noise

    Thanks in advance

    mark heinemann, Sep 13, 2003

  2. mark heinemann

    Tim Honl Guest

    It works fine for me with a Ti4600.

    To answer your questions:

    1) It's tight, but yes.
    2) Good venting on the sides of the case seem to take care of the heat
    issue.
    3) The Processor fan makes far more noise that the vid card fan IMO - It is
    tolerable most of the time, but when the temp goes up, the variable speed
    fan on the processor goes into overdrive, and it is a tad on the loud side.

    -Tim

    (mark heinemann) wrote in

    Tim Honl, Sep 16, 2003

  3. mark heinemann

    Dimbly Guest

    Sorry for butting in, but I have one of the Mega PCs sitting in the
    corner here unused, I intended to fit it out as follows.

    P4 2.4 533.
    512 Meg Ram PC2700
    120Gig Western Digital Hdd
    ATI AIW900 Pro (Sapphire.)
    Pioneer DVD Rom.

    Got it up and running OK, just happened to take the cover off to do
    some fiddling about after it had been running for a couple of hours,
    and found that the DVD and Hard Drive were both almost too hot to
    touch. just could not bring myself to trust it, I did think about
    fitting a fan, but as you probably know there is not much room.

    Any thoughts on temperatures within this unit would be appreciated.

    Regards

    JD

    Dimbly, Oct 9, 2003