    Neither the Medion site, which built the computer, nor the MSI site which built the motherboard, has any info listed for my setup which was assembled in September of 2004.

    Does anyone have any info on this board?

    Thanks...

    burrelld, Apr 27, 2007
  2. burrelld

    MS-6701

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2007
    Location:
    Tampa
    Yep, I have one of these boards and running into the same situation "no information available". I have used 2 different internet based services that have remotely query my machine and given RAM recommendations; one said I had 3 slots for RAM expansion the other said 2, suspect we both know the answer when we split the cases. I just popped for a $150 on a new graphics card, the other gave up the ghost, so I went with the GeForce 7600 Super Clock, having some issues perhaps I should have gone with another MBO. Sure would like some data...

    MS-6701, Dec 18, 2007
  3. burrelld

    GGale

    Hope this helps

    I found this pdf because I have been having issues as well.
    http: //217.110.237.70/Manuals/6701-engl%20v1.0-%20MS-6701.pdf

    sorry it wouldn't let me post the link so I put spaces in the URL to get around that

    good luck.

    GGale, Jul 22, 2010