    serial modem I use for faxing, and an old parallel port zip drive I
    use occasionally, but it is by no means absolutely necessary.

    Your suggestions are appreciated. Thanx

    User One, Feb 27, 2008

  2. User One

    Victor Guest

    K9NGM4-F V.2 -Inexpensive very stable.no serial or parallel-$56 at
    Newegg.I paired it with a 5000+ black edition
    2gigs gskill,Evga 8800gt,arctic freezer64 pro,overclocked to 3.0cpu
    650 core 1900graphics.Nice!Cheap!But quality cheap.
    http://global.msi.com.tw/index.php?func=prodcpusupport&prod_no=1421&maincat_no=1

    Victor, Apr 22, 2008

  3. User One

    Victor Guest

    Sorry I went in and looked.There is serial and parallel.

    Victor, Apr 22, 2008