    will be put back?

    Thank you,
    Joe Hesse

    Joe Hesse, Oct 11, 2007

  2. Joe Hesse

    Harry Syme Guest

    write to them and maybe they will fix it in 1.20

    :eek:)

    Harry Syme, Oct 19, 2007

  3. Joe Hesse

    Joe Hesse Guest

    I wrote to MSI and they ignore me. I wrote to AMI and they say I should
    contact MSI. I wrote an editor of PC Magazine and got no response.
    I made a mistake about the version, the current version is 1.3 and it still
    has the problem.
    Joe

    Joe Hesse, Oct 20, 2007
  4. Joe Hesse

    Harry Syme Guest

    I hear that version 1.4 will accept all passwords except joehesse,
    JoeHesse,Joe_Hesse,joe_hesse

    They hope to fix it in 1.5

    Harry Syme, Nov 10, 2007