    seconds and then powers on again (power led lights on). I have been
    told that this is normal for the P35 chipset, but still it seems
    strange to me.

    xxx73, Aug 20, 2007

  2. xxx73

    mtr18103 Guest

    I have the exact same thing with a brand new P35 Platinum. The fans
    come on for a second or two, then it shuts off and then boots with no
    issue. MSI tech support said via email this is Windows ACPI something
    or other. However, this happens with no drives attached. I am trying
    to call them now.

    mtr18103, Aug 27, 2007

  3. xxx73

    xxx73 Guest

    I contacted their technical support and they said that this is normal.
    Still it seems strange to me.

    xxx73, Aug 31, 2007