msi p965 neo-F - error (code 10) on e-GeForce 7300GS

Discussion in 'MSI' started by johnncher, Nov 17, 2006.

  1. johnncher

    johnncher Guest

    Thank you for your moment!

    I have a problem with using the video card. EVGA e-GeForce 7300 GS
    (256 MB) PCI-E. My monitor looks great, but that is the end of it.
    Device manager/display adapters has the...........yellow "!". ....
    Under "general", is the note: __THIS DEVICE CANNOT START. (code 10)__.

    This system is now 2 months old and I have not solved this issue. I
    have uninstalled and reinstalled res programs and drivers. I tried
    default and then optimum bios, then everything in between. I have
    downloaded the latest drivers for board and card, uninstalled
    everything, put no program startups in (ms config), rebooted and
    reinstalled the latest updates, then changed the order of installation.
    The video card has just been tested in another system and it does work
    there.

    I have the p965 neo mainboard (MSI),
    intel core 2 duo (E6300) 1.86ghz,
    Windows XP pro with SP2-current on updates,
    One gig of memory,
    Enermax 485 watt power supply,
    160 gig serial hard drive,
    norton antivirus / current on windows sp2 and Norton updates.

    Any fresh ideas? I would love one!!

    Thank you SOOO much!!

    John

    johnncher, Nov 17, 2006

  2. johnncher

    Grunion Guest

    Do you have anything else in the regular PCI slots?

    - Grun

    Grunion, Nov 22, 2006