    to make sure I didn't knock one loose.

    Thanks,
    Paul

    P&L, Mar 8, 2007

  2. P&L

    Paul Guest

    Check for missing jumpers. Maybe you sucked the CLR_RTC jumper
    off its header.

    Be aware that devices like vacuum cleaners or blowers, can generate
    static. I was reading, that moving air with dust in it, is a good
    way to generate static.

    Also, you can try reseating the RAM. Pull it from its socket, and
    click it back into place.

    Paul

    Paul, Mar 9, 2007

  3. P&L

    P&L Guest

    It works now. I reset the BIOS and everything works fine!

    P&L, Mar 20, 2007