    Suggestion on how to do this?

    Thanks,

    Tmuld

    Tmuld, Oct 5, 2005

  2. Tmuld

    John Moore Guest

    The TV needs to be set as the primary display . Then it'll show on the
    TV and not on the computer screen.

    John Moore, Oct 5, 2005

  3. Tmuld

    JP Guest

    Even better, you should have full screen video options in nView, which you
    can set to secondary display which will take any overlayed video and blow it
    up full screen on the secondary dispaly. It's how I have mine set up,
    anyway.
    -JP

    JP, Oct 13, 2005