    you not write to the Info Memory with the BSL commands?
    Cheers
    Mark.

    sharkybooster, May 10, 2007

  2. sharkybooster

    Rohan Guest

    what is bsl?

    Rohan, May 11, 2007

  3. sharkybooster

    Paul Burke Guest

    BSL = ootstrap loader- the serial, bitbanged flash programmer. It works
    well, if a little slowly. And no, I haven't tried it for info memory
    (the two 128 byte extra flash pages) but I would guess that the problem
    lies with protection- the BSL uses the program's vector table as a
    security password, without it you can only erase the whole flash.

    Paul Burke

    Paul Burke, May 11, 2007
  4. sharkybooster

    Maple