    Does anyone know where to find the schematic for this board ?

    Thanks

    Donald

    Donald, May 14, 2005

  2. Donald

    Rob Guest

    Donald - I had the same problem last week with a different MSP430 devel
    board. I emailed
    TI support and to my suprise they emailed me a pdf containing everything I
    needed the next day. Great service I thought.

    Not sure where you are in the world - no that it should matter, but try
    emailing Samuel Jin at this address:

    good luck
    rob

    Rob, May 15, 2005