    How i can find mui with russian language support on WinXP Tablet ED
    Or i can work with WinXP Prof RU on my Tablet PC with certain program, which optimize work with Tablet
    Thsnks

    Kirill, Apr 27, 2004

  2. Chris De Herrera, Apr 27, 2004

  3. That's a huge conclusion you've leapt - especially considering the number of
    folks of Slavic descent on the Tablet and handwriting teams. Language tools
    take a long time to develop, and Microsoft follows the path it has always
    taken, of developing in order of market size (which does not necessarily
    correspond to population size). Collecting the necessary data and building
    language-specific models is costly and time-consuming. In fact the smaller
    the market, the higher the costs may be since there are fewer available data
    sources and fewer technically equipped professionals to develop and test the
    tools.

    Mike Williams [MVP], Apr 28, 2004