    If it can't do three, can I view the virtual desktop on both the DVI and VGA
    simultaneously?

    Regards,

    aa, Apr 10, 2004

  2. aa

    Ed Guest

    You can do exactly what you are asking with a program called Maxivista.
    Google it to find it. You connect your laptop to desktop through your
    network connection and start the program on both computers. Then you can
    drag programs from the desktop onto the laptop. You can now have three
    monitors going at once with only two video outputs from the card.
    Ed

    Ed, Apr 12, 2004