    and everything is running fine I put in a new power supply didnt fix it so I
    think its a defective card. So time to RMA it back to newegg sigh how long
    does that take anyway?

    Anthony, Jan 31, 2005

  2. Anthony

    DaveL Guest

    Newegg? I could have sworn you said that Xpcgear sent you the card. BTW,
    Newegg is fast. But maybe you should go with the XFX instead. Seems like
    people are having better results with it.

    DaveL

    DaveL, Jan 31, 2005

  3. Anthony

    Anthony Guest

    oh I forgot to post the xpcgear sent me the PCI express version so I sent it
    back with a nasty little note in it.. sigh dang wonder if they can sue me
    for slander... I went ahead and got the one from newegg leadtek technical
    support never answers the phone so i am about to give up

    Anthony, Jan 31, 2005