  1. Avid Gamer

    Avid Gamer Guest

    Hes happy so iam happy :)

    Avid Gamer, Oct 1, 2004

  2. Avid Gamer

    DaveW Guest

    The XT version is slower than the plain 5200.

    DaveW, Oct 2, 2004

  3. Avid Gamer

    Lachoneus Guest

    The XT version is slower than the plain 5200.

    .... if there were any sort of standard plain 5200. They range from
    333MHz 64-bit DDR to 500MHZ 128-bit DDR, all with no suffix on the name
    at all. And usually not even a noticeable price difference. That's a
    good reason not to buy a 5200 if you care at all about performance.
    (Another reason is that even the fastest 5200s don't perform well enough
    to justify their slightly lower price relative to a 5700[LE].)

    Lachoneus, Oct 2, 2004