    how to fix this?

    thanks,
    David

    David Yip, Sep 8, 2003

  2. David Yip

    Simon Guest

    | Hi:
    |
    | I'm having a problem with my power meter under Windows 2000. Even
    | though it's running off of the battery, it still thinks it's plugged
    | into AC power. I've tried rebooting and it's the same. Any ideas on
    | how to fix this?
    |
    | thanks,
    | David

    What laptop?

    I am running an IBM T21 with win2k and have no issues.

    Simon, Sep 8, 2003

  3. David Yip

    mike Guest

    I have a similar problem with an old Dell PCiA win98se.
    Remove/replace the battery fixes it temporarily.
    Seems to be related to going in to suspend mode.
    My battery is not very good, so that might be an issue.
    mike

    laptops and parts Test Equipment
    4in/400Wout ham linear amp.
    Honda CB-125S
    400cc Dirt Bike 2003 miles $450
    Police Scanner, Color LCD overhead projector
    Tek 2465 $800, ham radio, 30pS pulser

    mike, Sep 8, 2003