My MacBook Pro heats up so much it burnt my legs and lap

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet, Jul 24, 2013.

  1. Is this what I paid over $1900 for?

    I'll sell it on EBAY and go back to using my laptop Dell.

    Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet, Jul 24, 2013

  2. Buh by.

    Michelle Steiner, Jul 24, 2013

  3. hopE fulLy the heet it rnedered youse infurtile, so y'all can't make
    babie as stuped as youse

    Buster Friendly, Jul 25, 2013
  4. I think this is a *great* plan. Then you can not bother trolling Mac
    news groups and go back to beating your wife (or your meat in your
    parents basement).

    Michael Vilain, Jul 26, 2013
  5. Well, I don't know what else you'll have to do in your mom's basement in
    Willits. But good luck with your Dell.

    Michael Vilain, Jul 26, 2013
  6. Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet

    jimmy mills Guest

    I'll give you $100 for that POS

    jimmy mills, Jul 26, 2013
  7. Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet

    George Kerby Guest

    Stop your self-abuse flagellation, troll-boi...

    George Kerby, Jul 26, 2013