    computer boots up! (without pushing the power button)
    I'm amateur with computers. I looked in the manual and it didn't say
    anything about a "feature" like that.

    Magenta, Jan 15, 2004

  2. Magenta

    david paine Guest

    my kt 600 does this its turning on from the power from the usb turn the
    power supply off it wont happen

    david paine, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Look in bios under power settings. You can also set it to turn on for other
    events.

    Erik the Bold, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Magenta

    Magenta Guest

    Thanks, I found the setting. I was worried that my computer was shorting
    out or something, lol. All is well.

    Magenta, Jan 16, 2004