    I just ordered an MSI nx6600gt video card for my KT7ii Raid mobo and it
    does not fit.
    What did I do wrong?

    Terry, Dec 24, 2005

  2. Terry

    LostSoul Guest

    Is it a pci exspress or agp video card ? Only agp works on that board. You
    will need a pci e motherboard if its pci exspress an all the other hardware
    64bit cpu , memory ,etc. See if you can return it for a agp model if you got
    wrong one an dont have money for super upgrade at this time.

    LostSoul, Dec 24, 2005

  3. Terry

    Terry Guest

    I found out what the problem is.
    I am an idiot.
    Thanks

    Terry, Dec 24, 2005
  4. Terry

    Youngblood Guest

    Hahahahaha ...

    We have all either done something like that or been seconds away from
    doing something like that ... it's a BIG Club ... ;-)

    I hope that your RMA goes smootly and that you have a Merry Christmas,
    Terry!

    Kim

    Youngblood, Dec 24, 2005