    Hello
    I have n6800 asus and it is very slow, how i can get it more fester

    Thanks

    Dolo, May 3, 2006

  2. Dolo

    Skipai Otter Guest

    Could try opening up the remaining 4 pipelines. I have that card the 512mb
    version but I haven't messed with that at the moment. Currently at 60C at
    current stock rates, don't play anything over 1024x768 anyways so not had
    any problems with games so far, no stuttering as long as it's over 25fps
    it's fine for me :)

    Could give rivatuner a go but be careful if you're going to mess with other
    settings on the card.

    Skipai Otter, May 3, 2006