    seem to be anything there to correct this. Any ideas? Myabe this is
    just a BIOS limitation on these units...

    Thanks.

    Chris, May 24, 2005

  2. On the seventh day, Chris wrote...
    maybe... have a look in the BIOS and check whether "usb legacy support" is
    both available and enabled...
    good luck.

    All my life I said I wanted to be someone...I can see now that I
    should have been more specific.

    Christian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?D=FCrrhauer?=, May 30, 2005

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    I appreciate the response - I did try that, and still no luck. I
    guess I may have to purchase a floppy drive for the media bay in order
    to boot to a floppy. That seems strange, but I guess the bios was not
    designed for USB floppy booting.

    Chris

    Chris, Jun 6, 2005