    Hank Arnold
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Server - Directory Services

    Hank Arnold (MVP), Aug 13, 2007

  2. Hank Arnold (MVP)

    RnR Guest

    Hank, I would think it's on your OS cd but if not, you can try
    http://www.driversguide.com/ for starters. I might also sneek a peek
    at the Ghost web site and see what they might offer too.

    RnR, Aug 13, 2007

  3. Good pointers.... Thanks.....

    --

    Regards,

    Hank Arnold (MVP), Aug 15, 2007
  4. Hank Arnold (MVP)

    Ben Myers Guest

    How about the web sites of the manufacturers of the Ethernet NICs? ... Ben
    Myers

    Ben Myers, Aug 15, 2007
  5. Thanks, Ben. I'm still looking. I've found drivers, but for some reason,
    they won't load from the diskette. Getting network drivers to work with
    ghost boot diskettes is always a hassle.

    I've worked around it for now by using a USB attached external drive.

    Hank Arnold (MVP), Aug 16, 2007