    Thanks for any and all help. I Plan to overclock, not extremely, but
    better than I got out of my now sold ECS K7S5A using Crucial PC 2100.
    sdlomi

    sdlomi, Oct 13, 2003

  2. sdlomi

    Skid Guest

    Crucial is still a good choice, and a bargain. Because their ratings are
    very conservative, you should be able to run it at CAS 2.5, and it will
    overclock reasonably well. There are some reviews at www.amdboard.com in the
    PC3200 section that you will find interesting.

    Skid, Oct 14, 2003

  3. sdlomi

    Matt Guest

    great board.

    I run my Barton 2500+ at 12.5 multiplier (=> 2800+).
    Using PC2100 2.5 RAM sticks at stock speed. I've used 256 Kbyte, 256
    Kingston Value Ram, 512 Crucial, and 128 Crucial in all combinations
    with no problems.

    Matt, Oct 15, 2003