    UML notation would be of interest, but not strictly necessary.

    Any recommendation or pros and cons?

    Thanks, Dave Ashley.

    David T. Ashley, Apr 18, 2005

  2. David T. Ashley

    GMM50 Guest

    Magic Draw from No Magic Inc.

    Works for me.

    GMM50, Apr 18, 2005

  3. David T. Ashley

    pavius Guest

    I use Microsoft Visio for this - the professional version supports UML
    and flow diagrams (among many, many other stencils). Whether or not it
    will choke on plotter sized diagrams depends on your machine.

    You might also want to check Rational Rose... I used it 5 years ago
    when Visio didn't support UML. It was funtional... but ugly.

    pavius, Apr 19, 2005
  4. David T. Ashley

    Cecil Hill Guest

    Not sure about the print/plot-size, but check out www.rff.com

    Cecil Hill, Apr 19, 2005
  5. You can try EventStudio 2.5.

    EventStudio will let you define data flows as sequence diagrams.

    Poster size diagrams with a very large number of entities are
    supported.

    For more details, please visit:

    http://www.EventHelix.com/EventStudio

    Deepa