    you have this file or know where I could find it please email me at
    .

    Thanks

    Junyaoxu, Nov 27, 2004

  2. Junyaoxu

    AndrewJ Guest

    In the mean time if there's a scratch on the disk you can use
    toothpaste to remove it. Using a program like nero to copy the disk
    can find the problem and repair it. Data is redundant on the disk for
    this reason. Also there are many disk repair utilitiy programs on the
    market.

    http://www.sharewareconnection.com/cd-data-rescue.htm

    AndrewJ, Nov 27, 2004