    Have a small Dell, need a riser card for my pcie vid card. Any
    recomendations?

    TonyK

    tonyk, Apr 20, 2010

  2. tonyk

    deimos Guest

    You've intrigued me. I didn't know these things were used much.

    http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=430-3139

    Looking at generic cards, I found lots that only do x8. I can't seem to
    find any yet that state x16. Unless you're shoving a GTX260 or so in
    there, I doubt it will be a problem though. At least with 8600GT's and
    9600GT's I couldn't see a difference on an MSI board in the past.

    deimos, Apr 23, 2010