    that was no use either. =o

    I use a DELL Dim. 8200

    Thank you

    Muse Gruppes, Dec 15, 2006

  2. Muse Gruppes

    journey Guest

    I have this one and it's great:

    Plantronics DSP-400 Digitally-Enhanced USB Foldable Stereo Headset and
    Software
    http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-D...0/ref=sr_1_1/102-5275795-4769769?ie=UTF8&s=pc

    It's very useful to read user reviews on Amazon. This one is rated
    highly and it's worked well for me.

    AHHHHHHH

    I just clicked on your short link and it's to the same headset! How
    did you get a short link like that to go to the longer URL?

    Yes, it's good, probably the best out there for its price.

    journey, Dec 16, 2006

  3. Muse Gruppes

    Tom Simchak Guest

    Have you heard of tinyurl.com? There's a site you can go to and put the
    LONG url in and it'll do what the OP posted. If you use FireFox,
    there's an extension you can use that will be on the toolbar so all you
    have to do is click on the button while on the page, and it will create
    the tiny url.

    Tom S.
    Houston, TX

    Tom Simchak, Dec 16, 2006
  4. Muse Gruppes

    journey Guest

    No, I haven't heard of it, but now that I know about it, it will be
    very useful -- thank you.

    journey, Dec 16, 2006
  5. Muse Gruppes

    Muse Gruppes Guest

    Actually, after doing more shopping, I went to buy.com and found this:

    http://tinyurl.com/yfy7sg

    I always had a bad feeling about logitech and so I am *over* them after
    wasting my $, (well actually it's my roommate buying it, but I'm the one
    doing the shopping because he's not computer savvy at all. So I went
    with a brand I could trust (Sennheiser).

    Muse Gruppes, Dec 16, 2006
  6. Actually, after doing more shopping, I went to buy.com and found this:
    I don't think they're USB. I realise it says "USB" in the product title,
    but it says "2x 3.5mm jack" in the tech specs and there is no mention of
    USB in the item listing on Amazon linked from that page...

    It might pay to check.

    Alex

    Alex Harrington, Dec 16, 2006
  7. Christopher Muto, Dec 16, 2006