    I have to use plastic tweezers to get it out.

    TIA,
    Jayne Bartram

    JayneBartram, May 12, 2007

  2. JayneBartram

    litefrozen Guest

    This is from my notebook

    Aspire 5110/5100/3100 Series.pdf-

    5-in-1 card reader Accepts Secure Digital (SD),
    MultiMediaCard (MMC), Memory Stick
    (MS), Memory Stick PRO (MS PRO), xDPicture
    Card (xD) (for selected models).

    I think the the memory stick duo is a different size than the
    memory stick PRO. So it won't work in it.

    "Memory Stick Duo, a small-form-factor version of the Memory Stick (including the PRO Duo)."

    litefrozen, May 12, 2007

  3. JayneBartram

    litefrozen Guest

    You can get a multiformat media card reader (like a 12-in-1) at bestbuy, walmarts for about
    $20. That handle the duo.

    Might see also if theres a USB cable to hook your phone direct to the laptop. Download it direct from the phone.

    litefrozen, May 12, 2007
  4. JayneBartram

    JayneBartram Guest

    JayneBartram, May 12, 2007
  5. JayneBartram

    JayneBartram Guest

    I'll check out the direct cable, though there is Bluetooth on the
    phone and the notebook, so maybe that's an option.

    Regards,
    Jayne

    JayneBartram, May 12, 2007
  6. Christopher Syn, May 12, 2007
  7. JayneBartram

    JayneBartram Guest

    JayneBartram, May 12, 2007
  8. JayneBartram

    Mike Guest

    It's quite likely one already came with your phone (I know my K750i did).

    Good luck!
    Mike

    Mike, May 13, 2007
  9. JayneBartram

    JayneBartram Guest

    Phones take a very circuitous route into my ownership in this family.
    Though I tend to purchase them initially, I only get to use them after
    the "kids" have moved on to another model. So, though I too have a
    K750i, it's starkly short of bits and bobs. I know I should impose
    stricter terms of use but it's like trying to control the incoming
    tide. Except with my lot, the tide tends to be outgoing. :)
    Thanks for the info,
    Jayne

    JayneBartram, May 13, 2007