    with Asus since they are the best. Are there any newer boards that support
    DDR2 RAM but doesnt have that PCI Express video slot?
    I want to be able to use this AGP video card in the new motherboard

    Mike, Apr 8, 2006

  2. Mike

    Paul Guest

    This motherboard has a little of everything (LGA775 socket):
    http://www.asrock.com/product/775Dual-880Pro.htm

    The supported CPU list is here:
    http://www.asrock.com/support/CPU_Support/show.asp?Model=775Dual-880Pro

    Asus has some motherboards with PT880 chipsets also, but
    they may only be set up for DDR memory. Like the Asrock
    board, they have both a PCI Express and an AGP video slot.

    http://www.asus.com.tw/products2.aspx?l1=3&l2=-1

    Paul

    Paul, Apr 8, 2006

  3. Mike

    SilverStude Guest

    DON'T Buy a K8N -E

    SilverStude, Apr 9, 2006
  4. Mike

    Mike Guest

    AssRock? What in the hell is this? In business since 2002? I'm not going
    anywhere near their motherboards. I'm staying with Asus

    Mike, Apr 10, 2006
  5. Mike

    Roy Coorne Guest

    Mike scribbled:
    ASRock is the value daughter of ASUStek Computer Inc.

    Roy Coorne, Apr 10, 2006
  6. Mike

    Mike Guest

    I wish their website would state that

    Mike, Apr 10, 2006
  7. Mike

    Bill Guest

    I bet you have a real GMC instead of a Chevy.

    Bill

    Bill, Apr 10, 2006