    jsut lsot my audgiy 2 zs cd and the creative webstie got no downloads for
    full version of drivers only updates :(, can anyone send me a copy of thier
    cd, or maybe some links for download the full cd maybe.

    raj, Dec 18, 2004

  2. raj

    Anthony Guest

    This is now a sound card group? wow when did this happen?nvida why didnt u
    tell us u are really creative labs!

    Anthony, Dec 18, 2004

  3. raj

    dino Guest

    actually you can do almost a complete install from the web drivers...contact
    Creative or go to a computer shop that sell the OEM and try and get a copy
    of the drivers

    dino, Dec 18, 2004
  4. raj

    Anthony Guest

    I just used my fav program to download the whole CD.. and I dont see ntin
    wrong with it I mean I own the sound card and the programs dont work wtih
    out it so no worries. My Audigy CD exploded in my CDrom drive so had to do
    it lol

    Anthony, Dec 18, 2004