    the ABIT warranty.

    Recommendations from other IC7-G users who have replaced this cooler
    would be appreciated.

    sparky, Feb 18, 2004

  2. sparky

    Debug Guest

    Really? I read here that someone complained to Abit about the noise of
    the older blue fan and they sent him the new improved design for free.
    How is that obstructive?Did you try asking them for a new NB HSF?

    Debug, Feb 18, 2004

  3. sparky

    Kevin Bean Guest

    Contact Abit (Email on their Website) and they should send you a
    replacement. I received mine, in the UK, within a few days. The replacement
    is an improvement over the original dud.

    Kevin Bean, Feb 19, 2004