need data and logic diagrams for 37 mighty mouse 3000 plus promotional material and parts. we got J

Discussion in 'HP' started by ed sharpe, Aug 5, 2004.

  1. ed sharpe

    ed sharpe Guest

    need data and logic diagrams for 37 mighty mouse 3000 plus promotional
    material and parts. we got JUST the little cpu box... need a spare cpu box
    for a case open display ( does not need to work but if it does that is even
    better as it will be a spare) , the cabinet tape drive disk drive any
    promotional material ( gotta love that mouse!) manuals, logic diagrams a
    2392 terminal or a few of them.Please let me know what you have available.
    The more graphics and promotional items we can include in the display the
    more visually interesting it will be.

    Also need an HPIB 1600 bpi reel to reel tape drive to read in all my old
    software and to be used in the museum activities of reading other tapes...
    also need mpe system on cart tape to fire the thing up with

    Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

    Please check our web site at
    http://www.smecc.org
    to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
    buy, and by all means when in Arizona drop in and see us.

    address:

    coury house / smecc
    5802 w palmaire ave
    glendale az 85301