    configure them, but the drivers themselves aren't available.
    Thanks in advance,
    Tim.

    Tim Brown, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Actually, you need either TWO items, or a different item.

    Choice "A" is to get BOTH "Card and Socket Services", a rather extensive
    software package that is a true bitch to use and implement properly, AND
    a DOS device driver for the specific PC-Card CD-ROM drive that you have.
    Cardsoft and Phoenix both published "card and socket services"
    packages, with a search, you can probably find a copy on the web. A
    warning, this is going to be really difficult to setup and install.

    Choice "B" is to find (if it exists) a "point solution device driver"
    for the specific PC-Card CD-ROM drive that you have. This is a
    stand-alone driver that "kind of" combines what you need of "card and
    socket services" with the device driver in one nice neat package. The
    bad news is that it's VERY device-specific, and it's going to be hard to
    find.

    Barry Watzman, Nov 15, 2003