    downloaded from there, but they didn't work.

    Thanks Guys,

    Jeff

    Jeff Wisnia, Dec 29, 2013

  2. Jeff Wisnia

    Ben Myers Guest

    Jeff,

    Here is some info about the card. It is a Dell DW1505 wifi card with Broadcom chip. For more info, use this link on the Dell community web site.

    http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19247401.aspx

    This link does not tell which versions of Windows are supported. You are running XP, Vista, 7 or (I hope not) 8?

    http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/driverdetails?driverid=D7HGJ

    Dell began shipping wifi cards as an option in desktop/tower computers beginning with Vista, more or less... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Dec 29, 2013

  3. Jeff Wisnia

    Jeff Wisnia Guest

    Many Thanks Ben!

    With those links I was able to find the correct driver and the Dell
    Wireless is back in business again!

    Jeff

    Jeff Wisnia, Dec 30, 2013