need help badly N610c

Discussion in 'Compaq' started by Stormpulse, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Stormpulse

Stormpulse

ok here is my story. . .

i hate when my brother uses my computer i always find stuff downloaded to it. . . so i was leaving my house one day and saw he was on my computer i told him to get off he said he's almost done so i was in a hurry and left. . .

i came home to go on the net like i do every night i walk in and see his stupid i pod plugged in and he says he put all the stuff needed to use his ipod and some other thing. . . then he tells be he downloaded bittorrent and a couple things threw bit torrent. . i lost it. . .so i go to go on my computer i open it and its off so like normal i turn it on.

the screen that says compaq comes on for a few seconds then when that goes off. . (the normal time the windows loading screen comes on) it stays blank the cd-rom kicks on for a sec and the internal fan comes on. . then thats it i can tell the monitors on , the n if u leave it on for a couple mins it beeps twice then about 30 secs later turns off. . .i've tried with it plugged in and unpluged. .. i dont know what to do. . .

if it help the bios is v1.2
    i am running XP home. . .

thanks in advance for the help

Stormpulse, Sep 21, 2006
  2. Stormpulse

Stormpulse

any one?? pls nead help

Stormpulse, Sep 24, 2006
Ask a Question