    I am interested in just about anything machine wise.
    From around 120Mhz up.
    I am also interested in accessories such as working PC cards, HD's, memory,
    etc...

    Can anyone guide me as to where or who I might contact to be a possible
    supplier?
    (I've scoured the web for weeks-can't find anything worth investigating)

    Any help is much appreciated!

    Thanks!

    FMC

    FMC, Sep 9, 2004

  2. FMC

    Simon G Guest

    Ebay is your friend :)
    (especially for broken machines and parts)

    Regards
    Simon

    Simon G, Sep 9, 2004

  3. FMC

    EzAk Guest

    where are you from us? canada?

    EzAk, Sep 13, 2004
  4. FMC

    FMC Guest

    Ohio, U.S.

    And I know ebay is a decent resource, but piece by piece i'd go broke and
    like Tom Petty said.."The waiting is the hardest part" ;-)

    FMC

    FMC, Sep 13, 2004
  5. You might want to check out surplus auctions, then. State and federal
    governments routinely auction off their surplus stuff, and you will
    find laptops and parts occassionally.

    Federal auctions are held by the GSA, and state auctions usually by a
    state department with authority for disposing of surplus goods. You
    will also want to check out auctions by nearby univerities, too, and
    keep an eye out for businesses that go out of business.

    Keep in mind that usenet serves users globally, so if you mention your
    location when asking for location specific information, you'll get
    more useful responses.

    Here's a link to State of MI auctions, held in Lansing, MI (about
    75-90 miles north of Toledo):
    http://www.michigan.gov/doingbusiness/1,1607,7-146-6575_8405---,00.html

    Anonymous Jack, Sep 14, 2004