    from ATI says it failed but obviously something downloaded.

    Can somebody please help me get rid of this thing? It's annoying to
    have to get it to go away every single time I startup the laptop.

    Historian, Sep 14, 2007

  2. Historian

    Historian Guest

    Oh and when I tell Vista to not ask anymore about this device, it
    tells me it wants to reboot the computer and then something happens to
    Windows and I have to do a system restore to get it to work again.
    I've tried doing a system restore to a point before I installed the
    update, but Vista says there's no restore point (even though System
    Restore under Choose a Restore Point) said there's a restore point to
    choose. What the heck is going on here? I'm about to have to pay Geek
    Squad to fix this mess.

    Historian, Sep 14, 2007

  3. Historian

    curly Bill Guest

    Try to google
    I'll bet someone else had similar problems thanks to Microsoft.

    curly Bill, Sep 14, 2007
  4. Historian

    Henry Bemis Guest

    Try to google
    I'll bet more people had more problems thanks to ATI..........

    Henry Bemis, Sep 14, 2007