Need help with 7200

Discussion in 'ATI' started by pjp, Apr 17, 2004.

  1. pjp

    pjp Guest

    I'm trying to find the magic combination where TV-IN doesn't kill my dialup
    connection thru-put.

    I've un-installed everything to do with ATI, including manually deleting any
    left over reg entries etc. and started over using Cat3.7 complete set.

    I've ended up with still the same problem(s) as when using Cat4.x.

    Specifically, when I start watching TV-IN, it basically kills the thru-put
    on my dialup connection.

    I awould like to know how to "kill" EasyLOOK, specifically how to stop it
    asking me to change to 32bit color everytime I start the TV-IN software as I
    run everything at 16bit.

    I would also like to know how to force AGP Write ON when using the SmartGart
    shortcut found within the ATI Control Panel folder. It's ""C:\Program
    Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiprbxx.exe" /g".
    AGP Read is ON no problem.

    PIII at 733Mz on a Tyan Trinity S1854 mb with 512 ram at 133mz.

    pjp, Apr 17, 2004