    on a search for their own site. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks
    John in Boston

    STONECREED, Dec 18, 2006

  2. STONECREED

    NuTCrAcKeR Guest

    im guessing you probably need these:

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_93.71.html

    those drivers support the GeForce and TNT cards under 2000/XP

    NuTCrAcKeR, Dec 18, 2006

  3. STONECREED

    Tom Scales Guest

    Just go to www.nvidia.com

    Choose drivers
    Choose Graphics drivers. First line is Geforce. Choose that. Then choose
    your OS

    That's it.

    Tom Scales, Dec 18, 2006
  4. STONECREED

    STONECREED Guest

    Thanks...I just downloaded it. You guys are great...and thank god for
    google groups.

    STONECREED, Dec 18, 2006
  5. STONECREED

    S.Lewis Guest

    It used to be all about the detonator drivers. I recall those days
    well.......

    S.Lewis, Dec 18, 2006